This exquisite ring showcases a beautiful brilliant cut oval diamond in an elegant pave setting. The ring is made of 18kt white gold and the center diamond weighs 1.53 cts. Undeniably striking, this diamond ring showcases a dramatic depth of 78 pavé-set round diamonds arranged in a halo design that reflects pure sophistication and elegance. The setting creates the illusion of an even larger center diamond. There is also some lovely mill-grained edge work and detailing around the setting that continues down the shank. If you are looking for the perfect ring to tell her how much you love her, look no further. She will love it! The diamond sits regally atop your finger blinding with its brilliance!
A Diamond Grading Report from The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) is included with this ring. They are The World's Foremost Authority in Diamonds. #15148958
- Size: 5
- A recent Jewelry Appraisal for $24,134 is also included.
- Stone Color Grade: F - Colorless Minute traces of color can be detected by an expert gemologist. A rare diamond.
- Stone Clarity Grade: VS2- Very Slightly Included
- Center Stone Measurement: 9.28 x 6.61 x 4.02mm
- Accent Stone Weight: .78 cts. round brilliant cut
- Condition: Excellent Condition
Your ring will be come in a beautiful gift box at no additional charge. GIA Diamond Grading Report is included. This ring will be shipped to the US by registered mail, signature required. Insurance is included. No International Shipping.
Please visit Estate Beads & Jewelry home page for more beautiful vintage jewelry and crystals. Like me, Pin me, or favorite my shop, you never know what items I will add next!