These floral cloisonne beads are perfect for earrings, they are long tapered teardrops that gradually get wider at the bottom. They are 5mm wide at the top and 7mm at the bottom. Perfect drops for pendants too!
- They are perfectly smooth with beautiful gold swirl accents.
- They are guaranteed to be vintage from the 1970's.
- The cloisonne that is manufactured now is lower quality and the enameling is thin. It doesn't compare to the excellent workmanship of cloisonné from the 1960-70s.
- Sold in packages of 2 beads.
- Mint Condition
- Excellent quality
- Three Colors - Cobalt, Black and Rust Brown
Sizes: 20mm length
Please visit Estate Beads & Jewelry home page for more beautiful vintage jewelry and beads.
Like me, Pin me, or favorite my shop, you never know what items I will add next!