Fabulous historical sterling charm bracelet by RL Griffith & Son. This mid-century bracelet is loaded with charms commemorating important events in the USA. All six charms as well as the bracelet are marked Sterling and have the RL Griffith logo. They were based in Providence, Rhode Island and made jewelry from 1879 -1981. The bracelet is a double curb chain and has a box clasp with a safety chain. Here is a list of the double sided charms:
- Independence 1776 & Constitution 1789
- Industrial Era & The Opening of the West 1842
- The Civil War & Gettysburg Address 1863
- Statue of Liberty 1884
- Uncle Sam & Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima
- Space Exploration & Cold War
Size: 7¼ inches
Weight: 59 grams
This would make a wonderful gift for a teacher or history enthusiast.
Please visit Estate Beads & Jewelry home page for more beautiful vintage jewelry and crystals. Like me, Pin me, or favorite my shop, you never know what items I will add next!