These lovely Swarovski crystals are an older model or style 39. That style later was called 5300 and been discontinued in all colors. It is a popular rounded shape with beveled or pointed ends.
- They are a light amber color called Light Topaz with an AB finish.
- It is a popular rounded shape with beveled or pointed ends.
- You receive 12 crystals in each order.
- They are mint in the original K. S. Swarovski box marked Superior.
- Discontinued shape - article 39
- The precision-cut facets ensure the highest brilliance of any crystals available.
- Size: 8mm
Swarovski Austrian crystals are unmatched in their quality and elegance. This is the result of their perfect cuts and special polishing which brings out unparalleled brilliance. They are known around the world as the finest full-lead crystals, so if you want your jewelry to be its finest ~ we recommend that you always select Swarovski!
We are one of the largest dealers in vintage Swarovski crystals and we guarantee these to be genuine authentic Swarovski Austrian Crystals. Don't be fooled by cheap Chinese copies.
Please visit Estate Beads & Jewelry home page for more beautiful vintage jewelry and crystals. Like me, Pin me, or favorite my shop, you never know what items I will add next!