- These rare and lovely 349 - 5101 Swarovski crystals
- This faceted round design 5101 that have been discontinued.
- The shape is often referred to as Aspirin Shape.
- They are a Sapphire blue color.
- They are mint out of the original package.
- You receive 12 - 7mm crystals in each order.
Swarovski Austrian crystals are unmatched in their quality and elegance. This is the result of their perfect cuts and special polishing which brings out unparalleled brilliance. They are known around the world as the finest full-lead crystals, so if you want your jewelry to be its finest ~ we recommend that you always select Swarovski!
We are one of the largest dealers in vintage Swarovski crystals and we guarantee these to be genuine authentic Swarovski Austrian Crystals. Don't be fooled by cheap Chinese copies.
Please visit Estatebeads home page for more vintage Swarovski crystals, beads, jewelry and supplies.