This is a stunning Egyptian Revival glass necklace from the Art Deco Period, it is one of two Neiger Brothers Beaded Necklaces we have. Max and Norbert Neiger were jewelry designers from Gablonz, Czechoslovakia and operated from 1905 -1930's. This particular necklace features their very popular scarab beads, which were used in many of their Egyptian Revival Designs. These pressed glass beads have grooves in them with black enameling to enhance the designs.
- These beads were made of Uranium Glass
- Beads glow under black light
- There are also red round accent beads
- Silver tone clasp with a red glass cabochon
- Marked Czechoslovakia on the back
- Neiger Jewelry is Rare and Highly Sought After by Collectors
- Circa 1920's
Length: 28 inches
Please visit Estate Beads & Jewelry home page for more beautiful vintage jewelry and crystals. Like me, Pin me, or favorite my shop, you never know what items I will add next!