These vintage cloisonné ovals were handmade and have shiny black enamel background with pink, white and red flowers with green leaves.
- They are perfectly smooth with beautiful gold swirl accents.
- They are guaranteed to be vintage from the 1970's and are high quality beads.
- The cloisonne that is manufactured now is lower quality and the enameling is thin. It doesn't compare to the excellent workmanship of cloisonné from the 1960-70s.
- Sold in packages of 6 beads.
- Mint Condition
- Sizes: 18 x 12mm & 23 x 15mm
Please visit Estate Beads' home page for more beautiful vintage beads, gemstones, jewelry and supplies. Like me, Pin me, or favorite my shop, you never know what items I will add next!